Trying to move on from PMP 1.7.10
Not sure if it's appropriate to post a question about PMP here, but I'm getting desperate about moving my server from 1.7.10 to 1.8 and beyond and maintaining the PMP in-block saves that really enhance the overall feel of the world. I've reduced the mods that I'm trying to transition to just PMP. I'd like to be able to keep up with the versions from this development team and try out RealWorld.

Is there any known technique to migrating my PMP in-block world saves from 1.7.10 to 1.8 for a forge server?

Part of my server world spawned from the worldgen feature and I'd like to maintain that thru versions. This is probably a forge question.

Thanks,
jcm1973
I am aware that there are tools you can use to migrate between versions but I have never used them. I would suggest searching some forums for advice from someone who has actually done this.
(04-25-2018, 04:15 PM)10paktimbits Wrote: I am aware that there are tools you can use to migrate between versions but I have never used them. I would suggest searching some forums for advice from someone who has actually done this.

Thank you for the response.

Does RealWorld offer plant spawning in existing worlds?
There is no retrogen feature in RealWorld unfortunately.