Minecraft 1.13 Transitional Release
March 12, 2018
I have been hammering away at recoding the mod in preparation for the upcoming MC 1.13. While Mojang's release is still a bit away, I am glad that I started early on this as there will still be a good amount of recoding when Forge is first released.
I have renamed everything. When looking at objects with the debug screen active you'll notice cryptic names for everything in the mod. This was a major (and very tedious) effort to reduce the size of the mod. As of this update, the mod size has been reduced by a whopping 1.7MB while retaining nearly all of the features of the last version.
In the process of "flattening" RealWorld's objects, many parts of the code have been improved and reworked.
There is still much to be done to prepare for MC 1.13 but I am making excellent progress and should have all of my goals accomplished with time to spare. Still remaining on my list:
- Finish a complete review of all code and improve where possible.
- Rework certain textures.
- Rework certain models to make them more finely detailed.
- Implement specific changes for 1.13 (i.e. remove kelp plants as MC now has it, etc.)
- Add new features!
- Update the web site
The download link below will be updated with new releases as I continue to make progress.
RealWorld 2.0 BETA Download
This version is for Minecraft 1.12 and is the first step towards getting RealWorld ready for Minecraft 1.13.
Please report any bugs in the forum. Thank you!
WARNING - Read this before downloading
- This is a BETA release provided to allow users to test the mod.
- Version 2.0 is not compatible with previous versions.
- This version uses a large number of block ID's since each object is its own block.
- Not all features have been tested completely.
- Not all features have been implemented completely.
Download Version 2.0 BETA
Last updated on March 12, 2018
Requires Forge 126.96.36.1992