Minecraft 1.13 Transitional Release
RealWorld 2.0 BETA Download
This version is for Minecraft 1.12 and is the first step towards getting RealWorld ready for Minecraft 1.13.
Please report any bugs in the forum. Thank you!
WARNING - Read this before downloading
- This is a BETA release provided to allow users to test the mod.
- Version 2.0 is not compatible with previous versions.
- This version uses a large number of block ID's since each object is its own block.
- Not all features have been tested completely.
- Not all features have been implemented completely.
Download Version 2.0 BETA 5
Last updated on May 21, 2018
Requires Forge 220.127.116.112
The download link above will be updated with new releases as they become available.
May 21, 2018
Re-introduced Plant Powders and a few tweaks and fixes.
- Changed: tree fruit and nuts now drop random quantities when harvested (between 2 and 5)
- Changed: fruit tree leaves drop too many fruits upon decay - now exactly like vanilla
- Fixed: a few minor fixes with object mechanics
- Fixed: RealWorld log and leaves blocks are not flammable
- Fixed: ornament base decoration causes crash when placing block
- Re-added: plant powders (conditioner, defoliant, fertilizer)
May 6, 2018
A small number of important fixes.
- Added: calcite blocks can be cut into tile decorations using the table saw workbench
- Changed: stalactite generation produces more random clusters
- Fixed: large wood table recipes working incorrectly
April 30, 2018
This release is focused on worldgen for caves and a few fixes. Of note:
- Added Stalactites - made of calcite, in 5 colors
- Added Calcite blocks
- Added Calcite powder - made from stalactites, use to make calcite blocks and can be brewed into invisibility potions
- Added Moss groundcover - currently spawns only under large stalactities
- Removed spruce leaves groundcover
- New Weathervane decoration - customize it with black iron castings
March 26, 2018
Another BETA release is ready for download below. Changes of note:
- New Emperor Ridge biome
- Black Iron Castings items (use in Ornament Base or other display decorations)
- Ornament Base decoration
Don't forget to check the change log
for complete details on my progress.
March 12, 2018
I have been hammering away at recoding the mod in preparation for the upcoming MC 1.13. While Mojang's release is still a bit away, I am glad that I started early on this as there will still be a good amount of recoding when Forge is first released.
I have renamed everything. When looking at objects with the debug screen active you'll notice cryptic names for everything in the mod. This was a major (and very tedious) effort to reduce the size of the mod. As of this update, the mod size has been reduced by a whopping 1.7MB while retaining nearly all of the features of the last version.
In the process of "flattening" RealWorld's objects, many parts of the code have been improved and reworked.
There is still much to be done to prepare for MC 1.13 but I am making excellent progress and should have all of my goals accomplished with time to spare. Still remaining on my list:
- Finish a complete review of all code and improve where possible.
- Rework certain textures.
- Rework certain models to make them more finely detailed.
- Implement specific changes for 1.13 (i.e. remove kelp plants as MC now has it, etc.)
- Add new features!
- Update the web site